Friday, March 23, 2018

Flashback Friday - Heart Rebellion - Martin Wiles

Heart Rebellion

I awoke with my heart racing at an abnormal speed. Had I been startled from a bad dream, I would have expected this. But I hadn’t.

After a few moments of waiting, I woke my wife and told her what was happening. A call to 911 ensued, followed by a trip to the hospital, and later a visit to a cardiologist who diagnosed me with tachycardia. Nothing really to worry about, but he did share some tactics I could use to regulate my heart pace if this happened again. He also prescribed medicine to slow my heart rate.

With tachycardia, the heart rebels and must be brought under control lest a more serious matter occur—namely a heart attack. Read more...

Tweetable: Keep your heart from rebelling. 


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's 

No comments:

Post a Comment