Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Trust God For Your Needs

Series: Living Life To The Fullest

Distinguishing between wants and needs isn’t easy for children. And sometimes not even for adults.

When I was young, many of my perceived needs were actually wants. Just any bike wouldn’t do. I needed a Schwinn that sported a banana seat and high handlebars. Nor would any pair of shoes suffice. They had to be high-top Converse tennis shoes. And when it came to blue jeans, nothing but a Levi tag was good enough. Later in life-when I began footing my own bills, I discovered generic brands wore just as well and off brand bikes rode just as smoothly. Read more...

Looking for Christian books at discount prices? Wide selection of genres. Use coupon MWiles and get a 20% discount on any book. Click here to see selections. 





Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.






No comments:

Post a Comment