Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

When Enemies Strike

Series: Psalm 23 for the 21st Century
He woke me in the middle of the night causing my heart to beat rapidly. I’d never faced this enemy before.  

My heart raced as if awakened by a bad dream. After five minutes, I woke my wife who called the ambulance. After a shot and hospital visit, I was sent to a cardiologist who diagnosed the enemy as tachycardia-from two Greek words meaning rapid and of the heart. Fortunately mine is treatable with medicine. Read more...

______________________________


Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment