Friday, April 18, 2014

Flashback Friday by Martin Wiles

Welcome to Flashback Friday because we think any devotion is worth reading more than once. 

Take a trip back in time by reading this devotional from the past.

The Power Of Vision

I wanted to see but couldn’t, so I made another trip to the front of the class.
Like any elementary age boy, I enjoyed the back of the classroom. Trouble was, when the teacher wrote on the chalkboard I couldn’t see. So I carefully crept through the middle of the aisles, copied the material, and made my way back to the desk. Read more...

Martin N MichelleThanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment