Friday, October 21, 2016

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

Convictions Count

Philosopher Edmund Burke said; “All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.”

Of all the parental and church instructions I hurled out my youth window, it might seem strange that a rebellious teenager would cling to the “abstaining from sex before marriage” one. But I did.

I suppose it was an anomaly to my girlfriends--who were normally sexually active or wanted to be, and to my male friends who enjoyed bragging about their conquests. And after all, if I was committing all the other sin habits, why not this one too? I can’t explain the inconsistency; I can only admit it was a firm conviction. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...