Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Throwback Tuesday - Confronting Sin - Martin Wiles

Confronting Sin

“Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery.” John 8:4 NLT

We may not always enjoy it when they call our hand, but their presence gives us a sense of peace we wouldn’t otherwise enjoy.

Police sometimes have the unpleasant duty of enforcing the laws of the area they police. If I break a particular law and am caught, I have several options. I can deny I did it. In America, I have the right to a jury trial. On the other hand, I can admit my infraction and forego the above process. But I can also let what I’ve done identify me for the remainder of my life. Read more...

Tweetable: How do you confront sin? 


Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment