Friday, October 9, 2020

Flashback Friday - Time Management - Martin Wiles

Time Management 

See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time. Ephesians 5:15-16 NKJV

“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” 

Mother Teresa spoke volumes when she uttered those words. As I get older, the 24 hours in each day and the 365 days in every year seem to hurry by more quickly. I’ve always longed for my retirement years, imagining how I’d be able to spend each day doing what I want when I want with no one telling me when or how to do it. As a teacher, I have an opportunity to sample that lifestyle for three months every summer. Since I don’t have the funds to fill my days with activities and trips, a few weeks of downtime is all I need before boredom sets in. Read more...

Tweetable: How do you manage your time? 


Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment