Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Throwback Tuesday - When Is Jesus Coming Back? - Martin Wiles

When Is Jesus Coming Back?

Series: Hey God…I Have a Question

What exactly will a teenager do when left home alone while his parents go on vacation?

My rebellious activity was extremely evident to my parents. Knowing this, why they chose to leave me alone while they went on a week’s vacation to a city 900 miles away puzzles me. Perhaps they wanted to demonstrate their trust in me. Maybe it was because I worked a part-time job, and they didn’t want me to miss work. Possibly it was because they knew what it was like to leave your friends during summer vacation. Sadly, I didn’t earn their trust with my behavior while they were gone. They never discovered all the things I did—nor did I ever tell them, but they would have been disappointed had they known. I had friends over, and we did things we shouldn’t have. I was out at hours long past my curfew. But I knew when they were returning, and I made sure everything was in order by the time they did. Read more...

Tweetable: How often do you think about Jesus' return? 


Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment