Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Throwback Tuesday - Can I Trust the Bible? - Martin Wiles

Can I Trust the Bible?

Series: Hey God…I Have a Question

I was teaching at a small private school with a very limited budget in Low country South Carolina. Many of our books often arrived from schools that had funds for updated curriculum. This scenario made teaching history challenging. While most events in history are set in stone, some of the facts I was teaching students had changed. Most notably, the breakup of the former Soviet Union. According to their books, the Empire was still intact when in reality it wasn’t. I couldn’t trust the book; it needed updating. Things had changed. Read more...

Tweetable: Do you trust the Bible? 

Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment