Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Throwback Tuesday - Is Jesus Really the Only Way to God? - Martin Wiles

Is Jesus Really the Only Way to God?

Series: Hey God…I Have a Question

Wouldn’t it be nice if there was more than one way to get to God?

Siri is the newest craze associated with Apple iPhones. Press a button and hear, “What may I help you with?” If it’s driving directions I need, I simply say, “Siri, can you give me driving directions to _____________,” and she immediately accommodates. 

Unlike other GPS applications that may offer more than one way, Siri merely gives me her way…the quickest way…the way of least resistance. Or course, if I don’t like the route Siri offers…perhaps it is less scenic than I desire, I can use any number of driving applications to discover an alternate course. Most places can be reached by more than one way. Even a deserted island can be accessed by boat, plane, or helicopter. Read more...

Tweetable: Is your way to God the right one?


Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment