Friday, October 25, 2019

Flashback Friday - Never beyond God’s Reach - Martin Wiles

Never Beyond God’s Reach

God’s arm can reach where others’ arms cannot. 

Life had collapsed. I was falling into the grips of depression but didn’t realize it. Everything I had labored for was gradually slipping from my hands. What I thought was stable proved unstable. Aches and pains were appearing in various places and worrying me in the process. Nights were almost unbearable. Filled with tossing, turning, worrying, thinking, and trying to garner the strength for another day. What I supposed was a normal mid-night trip to the bathroom turned into a fainting episode that landed me in the hospital. Tests revealed nothing. I was simply depressed. Read more...

Tweetable: Do you feel as if you're beyond God's reach?


Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment