Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Throwback Tuesday - Wise, But in Whose Eyes - Martin Wiles

Wise…But in Whose Eyes

What appears as wisdom to one may very well look like foolishness to another. 

Know-it-all’s. Very few people like hanging around them…me included. I attended college with a few. I was an A student and probably knew as much or more as the majority of my classmates, but I held my tongue and avoided making comments or answering questions when possible. I didn’t want to appear as one of those I diligently avoided. Yet in every class, there was at least one. Always raising their hand to make a comment. Consistently trying to add something to what the professor taught. Proposing a delightful dilemma they thought they alone had figured out. And all with a smirky smile on their face that shouted, “Nanny nanny boo boo, I know more than you.” Read more...

Tweetable: Where does your wisdom come from?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment