Saturday, March 23, 2019

Flashback Friday (on Saturday) - Confronting Guilt - Martin Wiles

Confronting Guilt

“Dad, can you loan me…..?” I may have been able to scrounge up the money, but I said no. Now I felt guilty.

Due to changing circumstances, I was able to award my daughter a car during her senior year in high school. Later, my son reminded me of the gift and asked for the extra vehicle my wife and I owned. Eventually, I gave in. Now he had traded it in on an older model with higher mileage. Sure enough, it crashed shortly after he purchased it. Now he wanted a loan to fix it. Though I felt guilty for rebuffing him, I stuck to my guns. Read more...

Tweetable: Have you confronted your guilt?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment