Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Throwback Tuesday - Maintaining Margin - Martin Wiles

Maintaining Margin

When I was sophomore in high school, margin was important—at least in one class.

I learned to type on a Royal® manual typewriter. One important lesson was learning to listen for the bell that signaled it was time to use the return lever and start another line. When the bell dinged, I only had a few spaces I could type before I’d be outside the margin and soon typing on the paper roll instead of the paper. My second year of typing, I graduated to an electric typewriter but still had to listen for the ding so I could press the return key to advance to the next line. The bells kept me from typing in the margin. Read more...

Tweetable: How do you maintain margin?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment