Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - Decisions Decisions - Martin Wiles

Decisions, Decisions

I face them every day. Some I give little thought to, but others I make only after great deliberation. 

My life has been filled with decisions. Enough to fill a book. Many of them minor, but quite a few major. I decided to get out of bed this morning and go to work. I could have kept sleeping, but I would have had to call in and tell a lie in the process. I would have lost one of my vacation days and possibly my job if the truth was discovered. A somewhat minor decision, but one that could have negative repercussions. Read more...

Tweetable: On what basis do you make your decisions?



Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.






Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment