Friday, April 27, 2018

Flashback Friday - Confronting Doubts - Martin Wiles

Confronting Doubts 

I suppose I believed he could, but I really didn’t think he would. 

My wife and I accumulated a significant debt while working for a small religious organization. After three years, we left not knowing how to rectify our situation. We prayed diligently, but nothing changed. My wife had faith it would; I had doubts it could. Until the right person contacted my wife. In a matter of days, our debt was erased. Read more...

Tweetable: How do you deal with doubt? 


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment