Friday, March 30, 2018

Flashback Friday - Smelling Good for God - Martin Wiles

Smelling Good for God

We were deep in the mountains of northern Georgia, and it was the middle of the night when I heard my brother whisper, “I’ve got to go.”

Books have been written on the difficulty of answering the call of nature while in the woods. With several years of backpacking in the mountains under my belt, I concur. And when the darkness is stifling and unfriendly nocturnal creatures lurk about, it’s even more challenging. But my brother had to go. So he went. But where he went—combined with the wind’s direction, left an unpleasant aroma wafting through our tents. Read more...

Tweetable: Do you smell good for God? 


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment