Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Pressured As An Example

I shuffled by him as I entered the store. Though we attended the same college, I didn’t know him. I could have said, “Proud of what you’re doing,” or “I’m praying for you,” but I didn’t. I copied the behavior of most others who passed-turned my head and ignored him. They probably passed him off as one of the nuts from the local Bible College. I didn’t think that but neither did I acknowledge his attempts to share God’s love. My antics added to his pressure, but his pressure made him an example. Read more...

****************************

Encouraging Tweet: Whenyour pressures seem overwhelming, remember God is forming you.




Maggie is a teenager who chooses love over a dream. Help me secure a Kindle Scout contract. Click to preview & vote. http://ow.ly/Qc3UP  


***************************


The Great Depression has an impact on a young girl’s spiritual maturity. Use coupon MWiles for 20% off on ebook. http://ow.ly/Q0fF3



Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.





No comments:

Post a Comment