Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Pressured To Expose

I hated it but couldn’t afford the monthly cost to eliminate it. 

Unless you’re subscribed to satellite radio, you’re familiar with static. Driving around town isn’t normally a problem, but road trips are different. Just when I’ve found the perfect station playing my favorite songs, static creeps in. At first, it’s not so noticeable, but the farther I travel the worse it gets. Before long, I can barely determine what song is playing and eventually I lose the station entirely. Read more...


 ______________________________


Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment