Friday, November 13, 2015

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

Conquering Depression: Facing The Cause

I was but didn’t realize it. After all, I didn’t want to lie around and sleep or be alone. I wasn’t crying for unknown reasons or overeating. Nor did I feel like a dark cloud was hanging overhead. 

My symptom was simply fear of unexplainable pains. Did the twinge in my chest signal an approaching heart attack? Was the sting in my stomach a reoccurring ulcer? Nights were battles against cold sweats brought on by worry about major medical melt downs. My family doctor finally convinced me I was healthy; I was simply depressed. Read more...

Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles and get a 20% discount on any book. Click here to see selections.  






Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment