Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Throwback Tuesday by Martin Wiles

WELCOME TO THROWBACK TUESDAY...BECAUSE WE BELIEVE EVERY DEVOTION IS WORTH A SECOND READ. 

Bird Talk

It was a warm March morning when he appeared outside my office window. 
A soft chirp caught my attention as I was trying to write and worry simultaneously. I peered out the window and noticed a male black capped chickadee. My wife had stuffed a maple syrup can with cotton and placed it on a patio table for decoration. I watched as the small bird hopped from one boll to another, stuffing cotton in his beak between chirps. Occasionally he would pause and glance my way as if to say; Take note, God provides for the nest I’m building. Read more...


Enter to win a free copy of my newest book, Grits & Grace & God. Visit the following link and sign up: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/99040-grace-grits-god-manna-from-heaven-served-up-southern-style

No comments:

Post a Comment