Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Throwback Tuesday by Martin Wiles

WELCOME TO THROWBACK TUESDAY...BECAUSE WE THINK EVERY DEVOTION DESERVES ANOTHER CHANCE. 

Confidence Never Loses

“Quitters never win.” “If you fall off, get up and try again.”I heard those statements when learning to ride a bike. I wanted a bike but not just any bike. It had to have high handlebars and a banana seat. But such a bike was useless if I couldn’t ride it. So I started on a smaller version with training wheels. At a certain age though, this makes one a sissy. The day arrived when Dad took the wrench and removed them. As he steadied the bike, I hopped on. Then he gave the dreaded push. I wobbled, twisted, fell and heard, “Get up and try again.” I did and eventually learned to ride and got the bike I wanted. Read More...


Enter to win a free copy of my newest book, Grits & Grace & God. Visit the following link and sign up: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/99040-grace-grits-god-manna-from-heaven-served-up-southern-style

No comments:

Post a Comment