Friday, August 10, 2018

Flashback Friday - A Touch of Encouragement - Martin Wiles

A Touch of Encouragement

Like many people, I want mine shortly after my feet hit the floor in the morning. Without it, my morning doesn’t seem to proceed as smoothly.

I love coffee. I suppose I inherited my adoration from my paternal grandparents since neither of my parents were coffee drinkers. Nothing compared to an early afternoon cup of coffee as we sat in the den discussing family, religious, and political occurrences. But some would say I’m not a true coffee drinker because my cup of coffee must be prefaced with sugar and cream...enough to take away the bitterness. These added ingredients encourage me to drink the java which in turn makes my mornings brighter. Read more...

Tweetable: Are you giving others a touch of encouragement?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment