Friday, September 30, 2016

Flasback Friday - Martin Wiles

Serving with Sincerity

I was serving, but deep inside my motives were tainted.

Fresh out of college and pastoring my very first church, I was eager to impress…someone…anyone. So began my journey for recognition. In addition to pastoring and teaching full time, I directed a department in our local church association, worked on my Master’s, and volunteered with local literary associations. To say my plate was full is an understatement.  Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.  


Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment