Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Directionally Misplaced

I admit-I’ve been directionally misplaced a few times and refused to do anything about it. Directional misplacement is typically a man’s disease made evident by: “I’m not going to stop and ask for directions.” I’ve stopped on several occasions but only because I don’t enjoy going out of the way or needlessly burning up fuel. 

GPS systems and smart phone applications have helped the male egos tremendously. Now I simply plug in my destination and arrive safely without having to worry about getting directionally misplaced. Read more...

 ______________________________


Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment