Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Throwback Tuesday - What Will Your Bio Say? - Martin Wiles

What Will Your Bio Say?

At the end of my life, what will my biography say? Will I be proud or ashamed?

My bookshelves house a number of biographies about famous individuals. People who were presidents, people who held high-ranking political offices, people who occupied notary positions, and people who simply made their mark on history. 

I doubt a biography about me will ever be written, but whether my biography ever makes it into print is immaterial—I’m writing it every day. And like a written biography, it includes such things as where I’ve worked, who belongs in my family, and the accomplishments I’ve made. More importantly, what I’ve done for others, my moral stance, and my emotional reactions will also be recorded. Read more...

Tweetable: What will your bio say?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment