Friday, January 18, 2019

Flashback Friday - Living with Limitations - Martin Wiles

Living with Limitations

I’ve come to the conclusion I can’t do what I once did. 

Though I’m considered to be only in mid-life, I’ve noticed my limitations seem to grow daily. I could once toss a 50-pound sack of feed over my shoulder and walk proudly to the checkout counter and then to my truck. If I do that now, my back will ache for three days. Hiking up and over mountains while carrying a backpack was once a relatively minor task. I haven’t tried this in 12 years, but I’m relatively sure I couldn’t do it at present. And if I wake up and make it through the day pain free it gives me reason to celebrate. Read more...

Tweetable: How do you handle your limitations?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment