Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - Here's Hope - Martin Wiles

Here’s Hope

He listened eagerly as I taught Rick Warren’s The Purpose Driven Life. Little did I know his life once didn’t have any.

“I didn’t grow up in a Christian home,” he told me after class. “The only time I went to church was when I was at my grandparent’s house.” And life eventually soured on him…to the point that he considered—and attempted, to end it. He went to his room, took out a gun, looked down the barrel, pulled the trigger… But the bullet whizzed by his head instead of finding its way into it. At which time he fell on his knees and cried out for God’s mercy. And God granted it. Not only did he instantly save him but he also placed a family in his life who became his spiritual mentors. He discovered his purpose…and hope. Read more...

Tweetable: Where are you finding hope?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment