Friday, December 7, 2018

Flashback Friday - Seeing Life Clearly - Martin Wiles

Seeing Life Clearly

I cannot remember when I could see clearly without assistance.

I’ve worn glasses since my early days of elementary school. And while I can remember bits and pieces of my life before then, I can’t specifically remember the luxury of seeing clearly without them. No doubt, my vision was blurry for a period of time before I admitted it. After all, glasses are cumbersome. Cleaning them, being careful not to break them, having friends call you names, not being able to play certain games. Even though I didn’t enjoy glasses, I did appreciate clear eyesight. Read more...

Tweetable: Is your life out of focus?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment