Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - God's Guardrail - Martin Wiles

God’s Guardrail

Have you ever thanked God for a guardrail? I’m not sure I have, but I know my grandfather did.

My uncle, aunt, and cousins enjoyed traveling to the mountains of North Carolina and Tennessee. Places like Cherokee, North Carolina, and Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Sites where the roads were mountainous and curvy. I’m sure I went with them a time or two when I was a small lad. While I don’t specifically remember those trips, I do remember my grandparents going. And my grandfather was always overjoyed to return to flat land and straight roads. Apparently, my uncle took the mountainous curves a little too quickly for him. He was always thankful for the guardrails. Read more...

Tweetable: Do you appreciate God's guardrails?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment