Friday, November 9, 2018

Flashback Friday - Spiritual Shortcuts - Martin Wiles

Spiritual Shortcuts

Prior to college, I hated reading. And though I learned to appreciate its merits in college, there were times I was tempted to take a shortcut.

All students know where reading short cuts lay. In little books called Cliff Notes. During my college days, you couldn’t find them on the internet, but you could in book stores. I never felt good about using them until I began reading some of the classic shorts stories in literature class. I failed to comprehend how the professor knew what particular symbols stood for. How was I supposed to learn this material if I couldn’t understand it? So on occasion, I chose the shortcut. Read more...

Tweetable: Are you taking spiritual shortcuts? 


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment