Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - Who Am I - Martin Wiles

Who Am I 

Oscar Wilde said, “Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.” 

I, on the other hand, didn’t care too much what others thought when I was struggling through adolescence. Since I was a preacher’s kid, my peers and the adults at my father’s church had a set of expectations for me. Among them what the length of my hair, the style of my dress, the words proceeding from my mouth, and the peers I hung around with should be. Read more... 

Tweetable: Do you know who you are?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment