Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - Misplaced Focus - Martin Wiles

Misplaced Focus 

Some days no matter how much I squint and rub, they just won’t focus. 

I’ve been wearing glasses since I was elementary age. My eyes have grown progressively worse and didn’t stabilize until I reached my 40’s. They are still changing slightly, but for the most part, they are what they are. But some days the blurriness rushes in. No doubt because I’ve looked at the computer screen too long, graded too many papers, or didn’t get enough sleep. My focus isn’t always what I wish it was. Read more...

Tweetable: Where is your focus?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment