Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - Beyond Control - Martin Wiles

Beyond Control

When the news came, I knew the situation was beyond my control. 


I moved to the Upstate of South Carolina in the early 1980s, and jobs were scarce. I had vowed never to work in a textile mill again.

Unfortunately, this was about the only place hiring. But they too were experiencing the effects of imports and a slowing economy. I was transferred from plant to plant. Then came the day when there was nowhere else to transfer me, and I heard the word no one likes to hear: layoff. Read more...

Tweetable: Where do you turn when things are out of control?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment