Friday, September 21, 2018

Flashback Friday - Praying God’s Will for Others - Martin Wiles

Praying God’s Will for Others

When I think about mine, it sometimes appears pretty selfish.

I have a general daily prayer list. While I don’t adhere rigidly to it, for the most part, my prayers follow this schedule. Occasionally, I pause to consider who is benefiting most from these prayers. Are they all about me, my family, my wishes, and my wants, or am I interceding more for others than I am concentrating on me? After all, I’m human and tend to be a little selfish. If I’m not careful God can become the big Santa Claus in the sky. Read more...

Tweetable: Who do you need to pray God's will for?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.



No comments:

Post a Comment