Friday, July 13, 2018

Flashback Friday - Holding God’s Hand - Martin Wiles

The first time was like a warm rush I’d never experienced before.

Holding hands normally accompanies the first date or even the puppy love stage before dating is allowed. The object of affection is all that runs through one’s mind. I remember mine. She haunted me during the night and occupied my mind throughout the day. I couldn’t focus. On our first date, my palms ached with sweat until her hand was finally entwined in mine. Read more...

Tweetable: Are you holding hands with someone important?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment