Friday, May 18, 2018

Flashback Friday - Hope Assured - Martin Wiles

Hope Assured

As a child, I had hopes. As an adult, I still cling to some of them, but I’ve also formed others my childhood mind couldn’t comprehend.

I hoped to make it to adulthood where I could enjoy life apart from my parent’s control. I hoped to find a good job so I could live comfortably. I hoped to make good grades in school. (That was an earlier hope. By the time I reached high school, I no longer cared.)

As an adult, I hope to avoid contracting a fatal disease that leads to an earlier than normal demise. I hope my children will serve the Lord. I hope my wife and I will grow old together. I hope, I hope, I hope. But I have no guarantee any of these hopes will actually materialize. Read more...

Tweetable: What hopes carry you through life? 


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment