Friday, April 13, 2018

Flashback Friday - Image Bearers - Martin Wiles

Image Bearers

We have them in our bathrooms, bedrooms, and dining room. And they all mirror the same thing: whatever or whoever stands or sits in front of them.

Mirrors display what displays in them. If I stand in front of it, I don’t see my wife. If our cat or dog parades before it, they see themselves. A mirror bears the exact image of what stands before it unless it’s cracked or distorted. 


But one thing a mirror can’t do is reflect what’s on my inside…my character, attitudes, and motives. The only way it can display these is if I act them out before the mirror. Such as with an angry face or clenched fists. Read more...

Tweetable: What does your mirror show? 


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment