Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - Overcoming Fear - Martin Wiles

Overcoming Fear

“Mr. Wiles?” 

“Yes.”

“Please come with me?”

The question and request made me nervous. I was minding the waiting room while my wife was having an MRI on her back. I couldn’t imagine why I’d be summoned. She was claustrophobic, but this was an open MRI.

An open MRI is really a misnomer. The only thing open is the entrance and exit, and this wasn’t enough for my wife. She cried, and they comforted, but she needed more to overcome her fear. She needed me beside her. When I was, her fears subsided. Read more...


Tweetable: Don't let fear rule your life. 


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's 

No comments:

Post a Comment