Friday, January 12, 2018

Flashback Friday - Living with a Clear Conscience - Martin Wiles

Living With a Clear Conscience

I once knew an elderly gentleman who loved to say, “I don’t have any trouble sleeping because I go to bed with a clear conscience.” I suppose his nightly Benadryl didn’t hurt any, but I got his point. And having watched his lifestyle, I knew why he slept well. 

The conscience is a wonderfully designed part of our human makeup through which God’s Spirit works to let us know when we’re on the wrong path. I’ve not always lived with a clear conscience, but I’m getting better at it as I get older and learn how to let Christ live through me. As peer pressure wanes and spiritual maturity grows, my conscience doesn’t bother me nearly as much as it once did. Read more...

Tweet: Don't let an unclear conscience ruin your life. 


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment