Friday, May 5, 2017

Flashback Friday - Cluttered by Clutter - Martin Wiles

Cluttered by Clutter

As a preacher’s kid, I did it all my young life; as a pastor, I followed suit.

Moving has rarely been on my list of enjoyable things. The last major transition my wife and I made required placing most of our belongings in storage for several months. We realized in short order that our “treasures” weren’t going to fit into the one building we’d rented. I quickly contacted the owner and asked for a second one. By the time we closed the door on the first building, an army of goods confronted us. Our little room was cluttered by clutter. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment