Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Why Worship God Part IV

I felt like a stuck pig. Blood like a raging river poured from my foot. I had stepped on a piece of glass and was nowhere near home.

Although a tenderfoot, I enjoyed going barefoot as a child. There was nothing quite like the feel of soft grass or dirt under my feet and between my toes. Unfortunately, foreign objects were often in the mix as I discovered this day. The pain wasn’t intense, but the bleeding was profuse. I hobbled home as quickly as possible. Mom immediately filled the bathtub with warm water and instructed me to insert my foot. With her careful care, the bleeding stopped and I was once again strolling with naked feet. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.



No comments:

Post a Comment