Friday, December 2, 2016

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

Decisions and Money

"The job only pays 15….” Her voice trailed off. At the moment, I was unemployed and despondent, so $15 sounded enticing. Trouble was, my excitement had clouded the remainder of her statement. When I showed up for the final interview, I discovered the pay was $15 (thousand) annually, not $15 (dollars) hourly. Quite a difference, but I seized the offer. Poverty level was better than destitute level-my current status. 

But I’ve also been known to turn down jobs because of the salary and benefits they didn’t offer. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment