Friday, November 4, 2016

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

No Extra Credit Needed

“Is there anything I can do for extra credit?” 

I considered the source and the question; one I had been asked quite a few times. Occasionally I consent, but most of the time I utter a simple “No.” What I really want to say is, “If you would do what I disperse, you wouldn’t need any.”

My schema is such that if a student tries, they will normally pass. Low test scores are raised by homework and class participation grades. And of course, my grace will dispose of a few low marks. Rarely is extra credit needed when a student is working vigorously…but those asking normally aren’t. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment