Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Conduct Matters

“Why does it matter? It’s not hurting anyone but me.”

I once owned a habit about which I thought the above. I could engage in this practice while driving and not kill anyone. And unless someone was sitting in close proximity to me, my habit didn’t affect them either. Sure it was expensive, but my creditors received their dues. I even checked with my conservative father about the ethical nature of my habit. He told me it was a personal preference. So I kept my practice until I began teaching a Sunday School class and eventually pastoring a church. Then my conduct didn’t seem to fit anymore. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment