Friday, September 9, 2016

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

Fair and Square

Spotless, clean, immaculate, pristine…words that had described my credit record for the past thirty years. But not now. 

What I carefully guarded was spoiled by another’s decision and made painfully transparent when I attempted to purchase my next vehicle. Purchasing a two-year-old automobile with 60,000 miles required financing it for five years to obtain an affordable payment. The reason? An excessive interest rate due to my credit rating. I thought it was extremely unfair…even criminal. Read more...


Enter the contest to win a free copy of my newest book: http://ow.ly/QEmY303TWnl 


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.  


Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment