Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Don’t Stifle God’s Power

I marveled as the salesman stuffed the six foot bulk of material into a sack half its size, thinking I’d never be able to repeat his artful action.

Stuffing a sleeping bag isn’t as effortless as it may appear when done by an experienced salesman or camper as my first attempt divulged. The more I stuffed, the more it expunged itself like a jack in the box springing for freedom. But I eventually mastered the art. Successful stuffing is accomplished a little at a time, slowly stuffing small sections and packing them tightly until you reach the end of the bag. Now what was long and bulky was compact and ready to leash to my pack until I was ready to use it. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.  






Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment