Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

The Power of Encouragement

"God isn’t through with you yet,” he calmly muttered. “He has something else in store.”

My friend’s statement was mounted on top of three years of discouragement and disappointment that were quickly converting into depression. I knew what God wanted me to do-and I had been doing it, but someone else’s distasteful decision had put me where I presently was. I craved obedience to God’s call, but no one was currently calling me to do it. I was thankful for my friend and others like him who flung encouraging words my way during this dry spell in my life’s journey. Had it not been for the encouragement, I may have surrendered to the devastating effects of depression. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.  






Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment