Friday, May 20, 2016

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

Sloppy Christians

I’ve tried it a few times but quickly realized it wasn’t for me.

Sloppiness isn’t my forte’. My first attempt was as a teenager. Most of my male friends were sloppy, so I assumed it must be the “in” trait. I heaved dirty clothes onto the floor and bed, and instead of keeping items on my desk neatly arranged, I jumbled them up. For a neat freak Type A teenager, this defined sloppiness. In less than a week, I cleaned up. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.  






Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment