Friday, April 29, 2016

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

Comfort Through Praise

The changing seasons sickened my wife-literally. Her journey started with the normal symptoms-sneezing, coughing and a scratchy throat, but had quickly developed into swollen glands, a severe sore throat, fever, and coughing. She needed to see a doctor, but we had no health insurance and couldn’t afford the visit.

Three days earlier…“Will you preach for me Sunday night,” the preacher piped as we ate dinner. I quickly answered “Yes,” never imagining I would need the exact compensation for my wife’s medicine and lost time at work. God orchestrated a set of circumstances ahead of time to help us carry our financial burden. Our pastor was oblivious that he was being used as God’s instrument. When I glanced at the finished puzzle, I praised God for his comfort through our financial knot. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.  






Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment